- All GH hair extensions come with a 60 day guarantee against manufacturing defects. This does not include items sold on our Sale Page. All sale page hair extensions are final sale and are not eligible for a return or refund or warranty.
- After 60 days from the date of purchase the hair guarantee will be considered expired, no claims can be made after this time.
- All merchandise claimed as defective must be sent back within 14 days. Our Quality Control team will inspect the hair and determine if the hair is in fact defective from manufacturing defects.
*You must send back the hair to have it inspected in order, no exceptions.
- In the event that the hair extension is deemed as defective we will then either issue a full credit to the account (Store Credit Only) or a partial credit. We reserve the right to determine how much of a credit shall be issued based on many factors such as usage and claim dates.
- The warranty DOES NOT cover the following:
Defects from improper application.
Defects from improper use of the product (Not using proper hair care, coloring, cutting the wefts, etc)
Defects from personal attempts to alter the extensions in any way from its original form.
Excess use of heat and improper care of the extensions.
- Certain colors will fade over time (all pastel colors, Red, and certain silver colors). Fading on these colors will not be considered a manufacturer defect.
GH DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL GH HAIR EXTENSIONS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE PRODUCT OR YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT.
GH LUXURY HAIR EXTENSIONS